well here I am waiting until the very last day of the month (again) to post my “10 things”. truth? i’m finding it harder and harder to come up with random facts about me these days.. you now have 100 facts about me from the past 10 months, and i think i’m officially out! so if you know me well enough and have anything to contribute, please for the love of goodness send them my way for next month! :)
in honor of Halloween I thought I’d share one of my new favorites pictures… this was taken this past weekend in KGB for Costume Sunday. You didn’t know you had the Avengers leading your elementary kids on Sunday mornings, now did you?! :) just further proof that i serve with the greatest team ever: 1) My mom and I lived with my grandparents until I was in 2nd grade. Because of that I have a much closer relationship to them than most people have with their grandparents, which i’m really thankful for.
2) I would love to attend a taping of The Ellen Show before it ends. She cracks me up, and if I had no self discipline I’d probably watch her show every afternoon at 3:00 instead of work!
3) A pastor I love once said that a rule established early in his marriage is that no matter, what twice a year he and his wife take at least a weekend trip away just the two of them, no kids. I think thats one of the best things I’ve heard and can’t wait to make that a rule in my own marriage one day.
4) I sang this in high school and it is one of those songs that can instantly soothe my soul. It’s still one of my top 5 songs of all time:
5) One of my biggest pet peeves is when there are two turn lanes next to each other going in the same direction, and the person turning next to you somehow ends up in YOUR lane by the time they’ve made the turn. People, if you start in the right hand lane, you should STILL be in the right hand lane after. please and thank you.
6) When I bought my house two years ago, it came with a gigantic master bedroom closet and for some reason thats one thing that always gets comments. I’ve had so many people ask me why half of it is still empty, and I can’t come up with anything besides, “well, that half of the closet isn’t mine to fill.” what can i say, i’m a long-term thinker :)
7) I think it would be the coolest thing in the world to be the voice of disney character. i’m still holding out hope that they will call me if they decide to remake Beauty and the Beast, I would make an awesome Belle ;)
8) I always wanted to be a part of a huge family. My family is really tiny and very spread out compared to most, and while they’re wonderful I’ve always prayed that I would marry someone with a big crazy family. Big bonus points if they have a sister.. i’ve always wanted one of those :)
9) I’m convinced that some days showering and putting a baseball hat on serve the exact same purpose.
10) I hate clowns. They creep me out big time and always have. This past month I spent QUITE a bit of time with this crowd while taking pictures for Fright Night, and despite knowing each of them personally and spending many (many) hours with them, i still find them terrifying… and i mean that in the nicest way possible :)
As always, you can go back and read last month’s 10 things right HERE :)