Emily and Nate- Alexandria, VA

This past Saturday, Emily and Nate kicked off my 2009 weddings with a bang! I was so excited about their wedding, they chose one of my favorite locations, Woodlawn Plantation, and it was the first truly gorgeous day we have had this spring! I was getting so worried as I kept having to reschedule all of my portrait sessions due to the crummy weather, I really wanted Nate and Emily to have a beautiful perfect, day.. and their wedding was all that and more! Em and Nate, thank you for allowing me to celebrate your marriage with your friends and family. I know these next few days will fly by, but I know you will love traveling all over the world this next year :0) You will be very missed here! Enjoy Germany and this time together!

I LOVED the detailing in Emily’s dress and her flowers were just beautiful! emnate1emnate2Emily was such a stunning bride! emnate3emnate4Nate was lookin’ pretty sharp too :0) emnate5LOVE this moment during the ceremony!! emnate6emnate7Husband and wife!!emnate8Check out this good lookin group: emnate9emnate10emnate11emnate12emnate13emnate14emnate15Definitely one of my favorite spots at Woodlawn: emnate16Nice, relaxed portrait :0) emnate17emnate18emnate19emnate20He literally had the ENTIRE dance down.. definitely stole the show ;0) emnate22These two were tearin up the dance floor all night long :0) emnate23Not bad for a get away car, huh? emnate24emnate25

1. Nicole

April 22nd, 2009 at 8:31 pm

Again, you did a beautiful job :) I just hope the bride (nudge, nudge, Em) shares ALL the pictures with the rest of us!

2. Lucie

April 22nd, 2009 at 8:56 pm

Pictures are AMAZING as USUAL.. :)

3. Barb

April 22nd, 2009 at 9:30 pm

Wow. Jessica you are amazing. But here’s to us Jackie…we make good babies! Love you both!

4. Jayne Dunnum

April 23rd, 2009 at 8:10 am

Oh my goodness, I was so thirlled to be able to be there. You all looked so great and what a lovely day for all of us. God speed to the 2nd Lt. and Mrs. Nate Wallingsford. Love, Mama Dunnum

5. Claudia

April 26th, 2009 at 10:54 pm

Emily & Nate are a beautiful couple with captured beautiful memories by Jessica’s talented & creative eye. Thank you all for sharing your lovely day. Best wishes.

6. Dan and Nicole- Great Falls VA Wedding Photographer » Jessica Smith Photography

September 30th, 2011 at 8:46 am

[…] say, this is one of my favorite pictures of the day :0) I’m so thankful for my pretty brides! Emily and Nate were married back in April 2009 and Brittany and Kenny were married last October, and it was so fun […]

7. The Wallingsford Family- Northern VA Family Portrait Photographer » Jessica Smith Photography

June 16th, 2014 at 5:07 am

[…] great to catch up with one of my favorite families! Back in 2009 I had the privilege to photograph Nate and Emily’s wedding, and in 2010 I got to see their whole family again for Joey and Ariel’s wedding! I was so […]

8. Meet Olivia Mae- Fairfax VA Newborn Photographer

April 16th, 2015 at 5:48 am

[…] Mae last week!  I was lucky enough to photograph their engagement session back in 2008, their beautiful wedding in 2009, and even some extended family/anniversary portraits last summer! but safe to say, this was […]