i loved getting all your feedback from the last month’s ten things you might not know about me, so i thought i’d try making it a monthly thing. we’ll see if i can come up with 10 things every month, but for now, here’s round two! 1) My birthday is this month! February 20th is the best day of the month. hands down :)
2) No matter how many times I move over during the night, somehow I always wake up in the middle of the bed. Sorry in advance, future husband.
3) I’ve been told that one of my best qualities is that I have a teachable spirit.
4) I wear purple more than any other color, not because I love purple, but because it is one of the few colors that really makes my eyes look green. I’m in denial that they are turning hazel :(
5) I have had a handful of nicknames throughout my life including (but not limited to) Jess-Bo, Snickerdoodle, Little Miss, and most recently, two of my best guy friends in college nicknamed me ‘Spoon’ our freshman year. Absolutely NO idea why.
6) ‘Someone to Watch Over Me” is one of my all time favorite songs, and anytime I get put on the spot to sing for people, this is my go-to song.
7) I’ve never broken/fractured/sprained any part of my body. *knock on wood*
8) When I go on vacations, I like to explore and have new places to go, I can’t just sit on a beach for the week.
9) There’s something about that ‘new baby smell’ that melts my heart. every time. johnson & johnson knows what they’re doing!
10) If I could play one instrument REALLY well it would be the piano. or the drums. but the piano seems a little more practical :)