Here we go, another round of 10 things you might not know about me! I’ve started keeping a note on my phone to write them down every time one of these random facts pops into my head, which is WAY easier than trying to think of 10 things on the spot! :) You can go back and read Januarys, Februarys, and March’s posts too! Happy Friday! :)
1) I have never been a “Jessica”. and by never i mean EVER. no one has ever called me that. and despite the fact that I’ve never introduced myself as anyone but “Jessie”, i still have people call me Jessica all the time. “Jessica Smith Photography” just sounded more professional than “Jessie”, but I always sign emails and things as Jessie, not Jessica. Its just for the business, okay friends? feel free to call me Jessie :)
2) The first song I remember performing (although i’m sure it isn’t ACTUALLY the first, just the first one i remember!) was when I was in 7th grade. I was shocked when I was selected as one of the few people to perform an entire song by myself during our big chorus concert. I could sing whatever I wanted and I sang “Everything” by Barbara Streisand. Its still one of my favorite songs.
3) I hate snakes more than anything else. hate hate HATE. and i feel completely biblically justified in that! :)
4) I’m a sympathetic cryer, mostly when it comes to guys. Few things make me tear up faster than seeing a man that I know personally cry.
5) When I was in college a bunch of us made predictions about where each of us would be in 5 years, which is coming up at the end of this year if I’m remembering correctly. They all said in 5 years I would be engaged to a man similar to the husband in “101 Dalmatians”. I think its because he was a music teacher or composer.. either way, I think I’d be fine with that, except for the whole 100 dogs thing. Pretty sure I’d be able to handle 100 kids easier than 100 dogs!
6) I think that “Another Day in Love” by TJ McCloud is one of the sweetest songs I’ve ever heard and makes me really excited for the future.
7) I may or may not own every season of Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. its a guilty pleasure, and yes, you can judge me ;)
8) Little kids cheating at games is a pet peeve of mine. Sometimes ya win, sometimes ya lose! Life goes on!
9) I’ve never been a fan of coffee or anything coffee flavored. I love the smell of it and could sit in starbucks all day long, but I can honestly say I’ve never had a full cup of coffee in my life.
10) I think one of the fastest ways a guy can impress a girl is by holding the door open for her, but if he does she should ALWAYS say thank you. Common curtesy, people. It goes a long way! :)
Have a great weekend friends! :)