So the personal photos this month are a few that my cousin Laura took of me with my three oldest godkids, Bobby, Riley, and Tanner when I was visiting last week :) aren’t they the cutest?! someone has tired eyes… but he’s still so sweet! :) love my Riley Lane :) not sure how this kid is 7 already! and can we please note that he looks like he’s as tall as I am in that photo on the right?! yikes… 1) I’ve been told by just about everyone that spends at least 2 minutes on it that I have one of the most comfortable couches ever in my family room. I’ve had friends choose to sleep on that couch instead of the guest bed upstairs. Go figure!
2) I have pretty crazy elaborate dreams on a very regular basis. They are usually some magnified version of what is actually happening in my life, but I can wake up and remember almost ever detail.
3) One of my life goals is to go to a movie set during filming. I love watching behind the scenes bonus features, and right now doing the Warner Brother’s Studio Tour in London is at the top of my wish list.
4) I know I’m super late coming around, but greek yogurt is one of my new favorite things in life. YUM!
5) I have a list of 10 goals for the year, and back in January I put down that one of them was meeting godbaby #4. At that point godbaby #4 could very well have been in Qatar this entire year, so it was a slightly dangerous goal to put in writing. I’m SO very happy that I can formally introduce you all to Mackenzie Mae, and check that one off of my list :) Isn’t she the sweetest?!
6) Hosea was the first book of the Bible that I fell in love with. Redemption is an incredible concept. “Therefore I am now going to allure her; I will lead her into the wilderness and speak tenderly to her. There I will give her back her vineyards, and will make the Valley of Achor a door of hope. There she will respond as in the days of her youth, as in the day she came up out of Egypt. In that day,” declares the Lord, “you will call me ‘my husband’; you will no longer call me ‘my master.'” – Hosea 2:14-16
7) I definitely did NOT inherit my mother’s green thumb. Don’t trust me with plants, ever.
8) Cats is the only musical that I’ve seen that I really REALLY disliked. I have enjoyed all other shows I’ve seen (granted some more than others), but never again would I sit through Cats.
9) I’m currently reading One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp and its changing the way I see my world. Go read it, I promise you will walk away a more joyful, thankful, and content person.
10) Just like cereal, I think pizza should be acceptable for any meal of the day. Cold pizza on day 2 is ALMOST as delicious as the hot pizza on day 1 :)
As always you can go back and read last month’s 10 things HERE! :) Happy Monday!